My Name is Samantha, I prefer Sammy, Sam, Ect. I'm 16 watch out. I'm a junior at Kanab! I'm a shy girl and I don't like that about me but I can't change it, I've tried to be more outgoing. I've became a lot more comfortable with trying new things, talking to new people, and makin new friends. I'm short just barely 5'1". I have three sisters I'm the youngest of 4. I love to read...yup Twilight if you guessed that you're a genius! Haha.
YES! I'm hooked on the series! I love to read on rainy days, and I could read these books a million times over and over! I'm not extreme like changing my last name to Cullen, but I'm definatly in love with Edward, well and Jacob especially after Breaking Dawn I like him so much more! The movie was definatly not as good as i had hoped, but it wasn't bad either!
1 comment:
SAMMY!!! I love your sweet bloggin - scary new drivin bum!! Oh, and I like your blog too. :)
Post a Comment